21 September 2017

Bolt Action - Wooden fences

I've made wooden fences based on idea I’ve found in Dreispitz blog. I designed my own “fence machine” using only plasticard. In 2-3 evenings I managed to build 48 pieces and year later I’ve painted all of them using airbrush for the first time.


Fence Machine
Made from 1.5mm plasticard. It has guides for placing vertical and horizontal elements. Vertical parts is wood part from matches. Horizontal elements: ice cream sticks and modelling 2x2 mm wooden sticks.


Storage
Finally all fences are placed in the same box where I put my modular roads. If you place them one after another you will get almost 5 meter long line straight line of fences.

3 comments:

  1. Powinieneś zmienić nazwę bloga na Pomysłowy Dobromir :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolejny genialny patent z tą matrycą! Teraz możesz uruchomić seryjną produkcję. Może nawet dasz radę zdobyć żywopłot?

    ReplyDelete