10 January 2018

Bolt Action - Buildings part II - Wooden barn and wooden house

Second part of my buildings for Bolt Action 1939. I will start with the barn. I designed it by myself and laser-cut as an basic structure. Front side, with huge doors, I took from my grandparents real life barn. Back side, with two little windows and small doors, was barn which belongs to relative family from out of town.
Wood texture was made with 1mm thick balsa wood. Rural house have the same basic structure as buildings presented before.

Wooden Barn


Wooden house

5 comments:

  1. Ja bym ich jedynie nie przyklejał do podstawek, ale i tak prezentują się świetnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realistic and wonderful looking buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo podoba mi się kolorystyka podstarzałego drewna. Chętnie się dowiem jak ten efekt uzyskałeś.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha: czyli mówiąc w Vallejkach: Dark Yellow 911 i i Basalt Grey 869. Popróbuję ;) Tylko jaki bazowy?

      Delete
  4. Super makieta :) Można by ją wzbogacić jakimiś detalami, ale i tak jest znakomicie.

    ReplyDelete